ReSubmitIt Check Recovery Service
ReSubmitIt® is the fastest and most convenient way to recover funds from NSF checks!
Get the money you're owed.
This FREE service utilizes proven RCK (electronic re-presentment) technology to help you collect more money from NSF checks, while you spend less time and resources on the collection process. With Re$ubmitIt, bad check collection is no longer such a burden. You get 100% of the face value of all checks collected. There are no set-up fees and no equipment to buy.
Using ReSubmitIt is effortless.
Instead of returning NSF checks to you for collection, Benchmark automatically sends them to the Re$ubmitIt check processing center, where eligible checks are re-presented electronically and discreetly to the check writer’s bank account. Historically, Re$ubmitIt collects 75–85% of these checks. Once the funds are collected, you get the full face value of the check, which is automatically deposited into your bank account weekly. You spend more time serving your customers and less time making phone calls and sending letters.
How ReSubmitIt works:
- Your business accepts checks and deposits them at Benchmark.
- A customer’s check is returned to Benchmark due to non-sufficient funds (NSF).
- Benchmark sends the returned check to the Re$ubmitIt processing center for recovery.
- Re$ubmitIt converts the check to an electronic transaction and re-submits it to the check writer’s bank account for payment. Submissions are strategically timed to coincide with availability of funds in the check writer’s account, thereby increasing the chances for recovery. If the check is returned unpaid again, Re$ubmitIt will submit the check electronically one more time. The program can submit a check electronically twice, thereby increasing the opportunities for recovery even more.
- The face value of all checks collected by Re$ubmitIt is remitted in full to your bank account on a weekly basis via automatic deposit.
- Re$ubmitIt charges the check writer a state-regulated NSF fee.
Monitor account activity online.
Go online 24/7 to:
- View check images.
- Track status of each check in the recovery process.
- Access a variety of reports, which can be downloaded to your computer.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information on this check recovery service.
For registered users:
Access ReSubmitIt's secure online reporting center to find the status of any checks being collected for you.