Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Semi-Annual Dividend
June 21, 2017 - Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. (BMBN), the Kenbridge-based holding company for Benchmark Community Bank, recently announced the declaration of a semi-annual dividend of $0.21 per share to holders of common stock of the company. This dividend is unchanged from the dividend declared in December 2016.
The record date for shareholders entitled to payment of the dividend will be the close of business, 4:00 P.M., on July 3, 2017, with payment to occur by July 31, 2017.
The common stock of Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. trades on the OTC Pink marketplace under the symbol BMBN. Any stockbroker can assist with purchases of the company's stock, as well as with sales of holdings.
Benchmark Community Bank, founded in 1971, is headquartered in Kenbridge, VA, and is the company's sole subsidiary which operates twelve banking offices throughout central Southside Virginia and loan production offices in Henderson, NC and Wake Forest, NC. Additional information is available on the company’s website, www.BCBonline.com.
Contact: Helen Person, VP/Marketing
434-676-2666 ext. 1103
Back to News & Reports
In this Section
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Increase to Semi-Annual Dividend
- Owens Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Tyndall Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Swinson and Williams Join Benchmark Community Bank
- Saunders Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports 3rd Quarter and Year-to-Date Earnings
- Benchmark Promotes Webb and Robinson-White
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports Increased Second Quarter and Year-to-Date Earnings
- Benchmark Teams with Virginia State Parks for Routes of Rhythm Concert Series
- Benchmark Named to Top 200 Community Banks
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Semi-Annual Dividend
- Stafford Takes the Helm at Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Awards $5,000 in Scholarships
- Houser Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Promotions Prepare for the Future