Tyndall Joins Benchmark Community Bank
November 3, 2017 - Benchmark Community Bank is pleased to announce that Curtis Tyndall has joined the organization as Senior Vice President/Henderson Market Executive. He will be primarily assisting area businesses with the development of funding solutions to meet their unique needs, as well as introducing customers to Benchmark’s broad-based menu of lending opportunities.
"Curtis has been part of the Henderson-Vance County financial landscape since 2005," said Senior Vice President/North Carolina Market Executive Rick Houser. "He brings a wealth of community knowledge and involvement that we believe will be of great value to the Henderson-Vance County market."
A North Carolina native, Tyndall is a 1984 Business Administration graduate of Atlantic Christian College and completed the North Carolina School of Banking in Chapel Hill. He has worked in banking for over 30 years.
"I am really excited about coming to Benchmark," Tyndall said. "Helping people find the financial fit for their needs is a personal goal of mine. The way I like to work with people is a perfect fit for Benchmark’s unique model for business and consumer lending."
Over the past 11 years, Tyndall has been active in several Henderson-Vance County civic and community organizations. A past member of the Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, he looks forward to representing Benchmark with that organization, as well as in greater Henderson area groups.
"Curtis is an outstanding addition to our Henderson operation," said Benchmark President/CEO Jay Stafford in making the announcement. "His longstanding relationships throughout the community truly underscore Benchmark’s commitment to being part of the communities we serve through personal and institutional involvement, as well as our pledge to invest in the places we call ‘home’."
Benchmark Community Bank, founded in 1971, is headquartered in Kenbridge, VA. Along with its Henderson office, Benchmark operates twelve banking offices located throughout central Southside Virginia, as well as another loan production office in Wake Forest. The Henderson office is located at 1775 Graham Ave, Suite 204. Since 2007, Benchmark has been named one of the Top 200 Community Banks in the nation by American Banker magazine. To learn more about Benchmark, please visit www.bcbonline.com or call the Henderson office at 252-436-0051.
Contact: Helen Person, VP/Director of Marketing
434-676-2666 ext. 1103
Back to News & Reports
In this Section
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Increase to Semi-Annual Dividend
- Owens Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Tyndall Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Swinson and Williams Join Benchmark Community Bank
- Saunders Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports 3rd Quarter and Year-to-Date Earnings
- Benchmark Promotes Webb and Robinson-White
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports Increased Second Quarter and Year-to-Date Earnings
- Benchmark Teams with Virginia State Parks for Routes of Rhythm Concert Series
- Benchmark Named to Top 200 Community Banks
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Semi-Annual Dividend
- Stafford Takes the Helm at Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Awards $5,000 in Scholarships
- Houser Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Promotions Prepare for the Future