Owens Joins Benchmark Community Bank
December 19, 2017 - Benchmark Financial Solutions is pleased to announce that Ashley Owens has joined the organization as an Infinex Financial Consultant. She will be assisting clients with developing plans for their personal financial needs.
"Ashley has served as a financial consultant since 2011 following a career in sales and marketing," said LeAnne Emert, Executive Vice President/Retail Banking who oversees the Benchmark Financial Solutions arm of Benchmark Community Bank. "Her background in business has prepared her to provide expertise of value to clients looking to create a strategic financial plan for themselves."
A Missouri native, Owens is a 2006 Organizational Communication/Advertising and Promotions graduate of Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. She previously received an Associate of Arts from Ozarks Technical Community College, also in Springfield. She has worked as a financial consultant in the Charlottesville and Lynchburg areas since 2011 and was Director of Business Development for Sellers Racing, Inc. in Danville. Her earlier background is in marketing, public relations, and sales in the racing industry.
"Benchmark is a wonderful fit for my personal business philosophy," Owens said. "I enjoy helping people develop long-term plans designed to better their financial outlook. I’ve spent my career helping clients find good solutions for their situations. I look forward to sharing Benchmark Financial Solutions with people looking to plan for their future."
Based in Farmville, Owens will be working with Benchmark Financial Solutions clients at the Blackstone, Crewe, Farmville, Halifax, and South Boston offices. She and her family currently live in the Lynchburg area, though are looking to relocate to the greater Farmville area. They are excited about becoming part of the community in which they live.
"We are thrilled to have found Ashley to fill this consultant role," said Benchmark Community Bank President/CEO Jay Stafford in making the announcement. "Her professional experience combines with her business philosophy to make her a wonderful representative for Benchmark Financial Solutions."
Benchmark Financial Solutions is a division of Benchmark Community Bank founded in 1971 and headquartered in Kenbridge, VA.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Benchmark Financial Solutions is a trade name of Benchmark Community Bank. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
Benchmark Financial Solutions offices are located in the bank’s twelve locations throughout central Southside Virginia. To learn more about Benchmark Financial Solutions and Benchmark Community Bank, please visit www.bcbonline.com or call 434-392-9088.
434-676-2666 ext. 1103
Back to News & Reports
In this Section
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Increase to Semi-Annual Dividend
- Owens Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Tyndall Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Swinson and Williams Join Benchmark Community Bank
- Saunders Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports 3rd Quarter and Year-to-Date Earnings
- Benchmark Promotes Webb and Robinson-White
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports Increased Second Quarter and Year-to-Date Earnings
- Benchmark Teams with Virginia State Parks for Routes of Rhythm Concert Series
- Benchmark Named to Top 200 Community Banks
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Semi-Annual Dividend
- Stafford Takes the Helm at Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Awards $5,000 in Scholarships
- Houser Joins Benchmark Community Bank
- Benchmark Promotions Prepare for the Future