Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Increase to Semi-Annual Dividend
June 29, 2020 - Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. (BMBN), the Kenbridge-based holding company for Benchmark Community Bank, recently announced the declaration of a semi-annual dividend of $0.33 per share to holders of common stock of the company. This marks the sixth consecutive increase to the Company’s semi-annual dividend since December of 2017. The current dividend is a 6.5% increase from the dividend of $0.31 per share declared in December 2019 and a 13.8% increase over the $0.29 declared last June.
The record date for shareholders entitled to payment of the dividend will be the close of business, 4:00 P.M., on July 6, 2020, with payment to occur by July 31, 2020.
The common stock of Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. trades on the OTC Pink marketplace under the symbol BMBN. Any stockbroker can assist with purchases of the company's stock, as well as with sales of holdings.
Benchmark Community Bank, founded in 1971, is headquartered in Kenbridge, VA. It is the company's sole subsidiary which operates seventeen banking offices throughout central Southside Virginia and northern North Carolina. Additional information is available at the company’s website, www.bcbonline.com.
Contact: Helen Person, VP/Director of Marketing
434-676-2666 ext. 1103
In this Section
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports Earnings for Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2020
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Declares Increase to Semi-Annual Dividend
- Benchmark Named to Top 200 Community Banks
- Benchmark Funds over $40 Million in PPP Loans
- Benchmark Awards Scholarships to Area Students
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Reports 1st Quarter Earnings for 2020
- Williams Joins Benchmark Bankshares Board of Directors
- Benchmark Bankshares, Inc. Announces Earnings for 2019