Kenbridge United Methodist Church was founded in 1914.
Victoria's Town Clock, which is located at the sitting area near our branch, is a popular place for residents to rest during walks or events.
Longwood University in Farmville was founded in 1839 and has nearly 5,000 students.
The Colonial Theatre in South Hill was built in 1925 and is one of the few remaining vaudeville theatres of its era in Virginia.
The Railroad Museum in Crewe celebrates the history of the many "railroad" towns in Southside Virginia.
The courthouse in Lawrenceville was built in 1854 and is located in the historic town square.
The MacCallum More Museum & Gardens in Chase City, developed in 1929, are open daily to the public.
Clarksville's Prestwould Plantation is a restored late 18th century manor house that is open for tours.
Blackstone's Schwartz Tavern, built in the 18th century, is the town's oldest structure. Now a museum, it is open to the public.
South Boston's Berry Hill Resort features a mansion that was built in 1842. The mansion is one of the finest examples of Greek Revival architecture in Virginia.